My weird child...

My three year old asks me "Mommy, why do you shave your legs?"
"So my legs are smooth and pretty."
"When can I shave mine?"
"When you're older." *waits three seconds*
"I'm older now!"
"Much older." *Waits ten seconds*
"How about now?"

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL !!! I remember when my daughter was that age..............she did the same thing. one caution----NEVER--NEVER let her see you removing a tampon( sorry this is a little gross) , my daughter saw me do ythat when she was 3 years old and decidfed to use a crayon to "mimic" mommy.............it had to be surgically removed, plus they almost charged me with child abuse...thank God, my doctor had known our family for years and knew that there was no abuse going on.
    ocean5005

Answer by ocean5005 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I saw my mother inserting one once when I was two and I went and unwrapped and removed the cotton part and had them all laying down in my panties.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Kids are so funny some times. I am 38 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, my daughter is 4 years old now. About a month ago she told me that she cant wait to be older so she can have a big "pregnick" belly like me. Yesterday I told her that she had really hairy legs and her come back was a giggle and "just like daddy's".......it really is a wonderful age sometimes :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The other day she was asking why the dog had eight boobies and I only had two.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Lol my told me that when I was about 3 she was getting ready to go out and I asked if I could and she told me I wasnt old enough yet. So I asked when I would be old enough and she said when I was bigger like her. So being 3 I said "so when my boobs are as long as yours"
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My daughter does that too. As skinny as I am, I am rather well endowed and Alice has decided, since she looks like I did when I was a child then she is going to look like me when she's an adult. She says she wants to have big 'ole boobies like mommy...and pretty curly hair down to her butt.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• too funny kids can come up with the funniest things sometimes
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2011