THIS is what is wrong with people...

they can be an idiot and still feel no remorse...

this is her facebook status ...

Wish i had a ride out of this hell cant stand my mom anymore she needs 2 lay off my kidz

Wednesday at 7:11pm via Mobile Web ·LikeUnlike · .

"mothers special buddy": what is goin on hun?
"mother": Mom said dat i am the one dat hurt the boyz and dat they r better off where they r cvz i cant hurt them anymore
"mothers special friend": You ant the one that did it hun
"mother" Well she says i am

What are they talking about you may ask, well i will tell you !

This "mother" has had her kids taken away before but they have always been returned.., the last time she lost them was because for the SECOND time they got into some pills, and for the SECOND time had to be life-flighted to the hospital and for the SECOND time almost died... and for the SECOND time she was SLEEPING while it happened....

so yes it is her fault and yes she should feel badly !

She makes me so sick, that after seeing this ( that she clearly thinks she did nothing wrong) , I am deleting her from my facebook and not giving her another thought ( but continue to pray that her kids are not returned to her ever again) ...

Oh i wish I could post pics of how disgusting she and house is !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I don't understand while people put such private stuff on Fb. Even if they are my friends I don't want all of them knowing my private life.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Why does she type like that? Its annoying to read. But, I knew a girl like this who would sleep while her 1 and 3 year old were up and her 3 year old get into everything causing harm to him and his little brother. He knew how to open doors and would go outside with his 1 year old brother. She was still asleep during all this! Some people really don't know how to be parents. There are no excuses for that. If you're that tired, hire someone to watch them so you can catch up on your beauty rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• maybe u should take names out?

Sad but true that just because she had children doesn't mean she is ready to be a Mom, we see it with Zoo animals all the time.. why should humans be any different?

I love my kids and can't stand being without them (they are 2 and 5) overnight even with their grandparents but my sister who has 3 kids will just up and drop her kids off with someone she met at the bar the night before.. its sad
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I dont feel the need to block out the names... they are common names, and dont hold the links to their profiles...

this was during the afternoon like around 2 pm when the kids got into the pills, and she was still sleeping.... the first time they were taken away they were playing in the middle of the road - in the winter, no shoes on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You know what is else wrong? You plastering that BS on CM for others to pick apart, and don't think that is wrong.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• how is this wrong and how is it BS ... I took the names off, so it is OK... SHE doesnt take care of her kids
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If you're so disgusted by her why are you "friends" with her? Just so you can gossip about her???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Christine, I agree with you! You OP are a gossip and only made this post to make youself feel better ... you are what is wrong with this world today!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am not friends with her... she is a relative of my husband , we thought it was so horrible of what happened to her kids, but we thought she was trying to better herself... and then i seen her make this post and it shows that she doesnt care, she doesnt think she did anything wrong... and now she is off my friends list and i commented on her post before deleting that it is her fault, andher children are better off with the people who want to adopt them ( they already have her older child that she lost before and now they want to adopt the younger ones)

she almost killed her children TWICE ... but yes I am the monster because i am gossiping.... and we certainly cannot have that here on cafemom !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• OK however if what you say is correct. I would agree. However first I have to ask how you know what they are discussing. I would also have to say that with out talking to cps or being around the cituation it's hard to just take it as cold hard fact. Before any one says it no her kids being taken away does not prove any thing. One of the best mothers I ever known has lost her kids before. In my experience cps is more involved in good parents bussiness then in the ones they need to worry about. You also may like to know I have had 2 woman try and split myself and hubby up using false cps reports hoping my kids would get taken and he'ld leave me thinking that's the only reason we were together His mom also tried to use cps to get costody of my kids so dh would leave me and go to her because she has some issues with wanting a son/hubby (sick b*tch really she is) Lucky for me cps did a thurough look into the citutaion however I
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011