Would you buy these? Do you think they are worth what they are charging?

http://www.packit.com/

just highlight the address and click on open link and it will open

please don't add anything else just answer the question

or has anyone bought one and if so do they work like promised?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Shopping

• I bought mine at Kroger on clearance. It does keep it cold for about 8-12 hours but my main problem with it is it doesn't really hold a lot. It works better for my son who puts a sandwhich, drink, fruit, and snack in it vs. my husband who normally packs left overs that are in a container.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• They seem like a good idea, but the ads where the "mom blogger" seems unaware of the existence of cold packs are such a turn-off to me, plus they're too expensive. A cold pack costs a dollar (sometimes less), and I can get an insulated lunch bag for $5. There's just no reason to bother spending so much more for this product.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes!!!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'd like to know it really does stay that ice cold for up to 10 hrs first. If it lives up to what it says it can do, then yea probably
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yes, but ONLY If you get the 2 for $19.95. If its one for 19.95 then not worth it to me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Not sure what happened to the other post that I responded to. But I have one of a different brand but same concept. I only paid $4 for mine. I like it but I would not pay $20 or 2 for $20 for it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My first thought was $20 was expensive for something my child is likely to miss place or leave at school for something to rot in it. Then I saw they were BOGO and $10 is not as bad but then there is shipping to consider. So I started the check out process to see how much shipping would be- around $13. Making the total price per bag about $16. So... not really in my budget though the idea is cool. It I saw it at Target for $10 I would consider it but honestly what we have been doing seems to work just fine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'd like to know the same thing CassiRae3
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• where did you find one for that price JeremysMom? I need something that will keep my husband lunch cold for 8 hours and also something for my son when he goes to school and I hate having to pack ice packs because they don't last that long even
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011