Empty sac:(

Ok went to the ob 2 weeks ago and she was thinking I was 10 weeks or so due to my last Period, which I knew couldn't be due to when I started have unprotected sex. So anyways she did a vaginal u/s and she said I was around six weeks. So I went back today 2 weeks later for another u/s and now she says she doesn't see a baby in the sac:( my question is has this happened to anyone and they waited and there really was a baby?? I'm really nervous, this would be my second baby and I was so excited. She is sending me for another u/s tomorrow vaginal and trans also blood work to check my level, but she is already talking about a d&c which seems like she is moving way to fast for me. Can someone please share there stories, or give me some insight about what i should do?? Thanks for all the help!

MommieOf286

Asked by MommieOf286 at 7:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a miscarriage, sorry hun
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It does sound like it could be a miscarriage. I'm very sorry and I hope that everything turns out ok.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am so sorry :( with my 3rd baby, I went in and the doctor told me they did not see a hb, and most likely I was miscarrying, well I insisted on a ultra sound, and 20 mins later with a higher tech machine, they found a flicker... never give up hope! I wish you luck!
    SweetTina144

Answer by SweetTina144 at 8:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It is possible though!! Blood work will show if hcg is going up...good luck!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks ladies... I'm not giving up hope, going for u/s today with higher tech stuff! Hoping for the best!
    MommieOf286

Comment by MommieOf286 (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2011