Why do some people act like they know everything?

about everything?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You mean they don't? Hard to ignore some them, but life is easier if you do.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Speaking with myself in mind....
    I believe you need to really know the character and past of the lady in question in REAL LIFE. Some of us are older, been around the block a few times and can speak with experience: with joy, pride, and also pain.
    It is one thing to speak with confidence and quite another to be arrogant.
    Also, I have found if another person is NOT ready to hear what I have to say, that is a typical reaction..."You think you know it all,"
    It's all about the self-esteem of the other person, if they are strong enough to hear the truth....and have the manners and flair at this stage of life to listen with an open mind.
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 8:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• boredom... that and google. Must be time for a random fact question... maybe that will take care of them
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Because I do!!! ;)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• well.. I think most of us like to think we know about everything! I dunno... I bet we all come off that way at some point or another and don't even realize it..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 8:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There are two different forms when joining CM...You didnt know that?? One of them is just the normal sign up...name, email address, password, etc, and the other automatically makes those people rulers of the universe. So, they DO know everything...and who are we to DARE question them?? LMAO

Really though, just take the advise you want and ignore the rest. Thats what I try to do at least. And, I'm not going to be offended if some cyber know it all thinks I'm wrong. I may be. I may not be. The only people I REALLY care for an opinion from is my hubby and my kiddos. CM is just a "source" for info and advise. Its your choice to take or leave what you want.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 8:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011