Are you ladies ready for school to start back?

I definatly am although it seems that the summer went by so quickly.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in

• YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!! LOL My youngest will be in first grade and that means all three of my kids will be in school full time, I am a SAHM and am super excitied about that, plus I really want to get a job, like at Macys or Younkers, just because there is only so much cleaning and working out I can do during the day and I think it would be fun! SO yes bring on school days! LOL
    SweetTina144

Answer by SweetTina144 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Noooooooooo the closer it gets the more I don't want it to come! DD starts kindergarten this year, my baby isn't a baby anymore.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am not. My daughter is three so she doesn't going to school, but I am a kindergarten teacher so I do.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• YES, I enjoy the first month or so. After that my kids get bored and all I hear is when does school start back.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• No!!! I love summer and having my kids at home with me. Plus I'm not looking forward to this coming school year.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011