Glucosulin?

have you heard of it? do you know anyone taking it? does it work like promised? It is a product for diabetics

here is the ad on their page--

Why Use Glucosulin?

Many people have spent thousands of dollars on different products, trying to control their blood sugar metabolism and other products to burn body fat and have all the essential nutrients for optimal health. But with the all natural active ingredients in Glucosulin, the search is over!

Glucosulin’s proprietary blend is scientifically formulated and the key ingredient clinically proven to help accelerate weight loss without changing your lifestyle. It also helps you to support and enhance healthy blood sugar metabolism functions. Just take two capsules along with a glass of water 5-10 minutes before your meals, (up to 3 times a day), and Glucosulin goes to work for you.

How Glucosulin Works

Glucosulin works by helping you to reduce your meal portion sizes while still feeling satisfied. When you take it just before your meals, it slows the absorption of carbohydrates which basically slows down the release of sugar into your bloodstream. Glucosulin supports healthy weight loss and helps reduce appetite, while maintaining healthy blood sugar metabolism at the same time!

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• I have heard of it-- just thru one of their ads, but I have never tried it and I don't know anyone who has tried it. So I can't really say if it is really what they claim, or how well it works. If you are using it, I wish you good luck and hope you get the desired results.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• no I'm not using it I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what their results were
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011