What do you think about the Casey Anthony results?

Omg I think the jury had a hard decision although it is clear she is guilty they had no evidence and to get the death penalty you have to have some kinda physical evidence .I think they jumped on charging her a lil to soon and should have got a better case together before they took it to trial.It is so sad and I think she is so guilty .If she is not careful someone is going to kill her.It is incredible that she will walk in 8 days.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think duct tape on the mouth+ not reporting your child missing+ DNA evidence in the trunk of her car= guilty. Disgusting. I understand the jury's position- perhaps there should have been a life with out parole option rather than death penalty. Either way I am saddened and disturbed at the grave injustice that has been shown to that little angel.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It is very sad. I really do believe she will get what she deserves in the end though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Shocking and wrong! To many lies, the Google searches and duck tape made me feel she was guilty, guilty, guilty! Feeling ashamed with our justice system right now, ugh!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• IT EXPLAINS SHE HEARTLESS, NO MOTHER CAN DO THAT DO THEIR CHILD. GUILTY IS ALL I CAN SAY, I THE JURY SEEN THAT
    DWANDIVA

Answer by DWANDIVA at 8:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Exactly bloomsr.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• shocked doesn't even desribe it I guess I felt they had enough evidence for atleast manslaugter if not more, it's so wrong.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You should be able to find the answer to your question HERE

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011