Did anyone watch the show the voice?

I do not like reality t.v. usually but I did like this show.I think they had a wierd pick for the judges but it was a good show that had real talent in it .The guy the one was good.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't watch normal "reality" shows, either, but I enjoyed The Voice. And unlike most reality programming, it wasn't about how the contestants got along with each other, it was a straight-out contest.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I loved it! I was hoping for Beverly to win ... but they were all great! I'm a big fan of ALL the judges! Especially ADAM - so I was happy for him for winning - finding "The Voice"! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• We watch it. My hubby was a lot more into it than I was though. He likes all those types...IDOL, Americas Got Talent...etc.
    I CANT STAND Christina or Ceelo(sp??, it was never worth learning). But I have a celeb crush on Adam...which my DH would tease me about. He was the only reason I could even stand to watch. Blake I like as far as celebs go, but he's not a "crush"...LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 8:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011