This ever happen to you?

last night DH and did the deedand I just fell asleep after. When I woke up this morning I had a tiny tiny amount of blood in my underwear. I'm suppose to get my period in 2 days but I'm hopeing not too. When I was pregnant before I had a sensative cervix so I bleed nearly everytime we had sex.

Oh and just a few mins ago I picked up my toddler and it felt like something was on fire in my left overies. Don't know if that means anything? But when I miscarried I had that burning feeling all the way across.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test. One of the early reader ones should be able to tell by now.
    But, I fake myself out sometimes. If I want to be preggo, I convince myself that EVERYTHING is a sign...LOL
    Oh!!! I just had to pee really bad...MUST be preggo (doesnt matter that I just sat through a 3 hour movie with a LARGE soda) LMAO!!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 8:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i would say if it keeps up after today to call the doc, could be anything.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• call the doctor if u feel like its a sign that something is wrong
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 9:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would call your Primary Care Physician today - usually they will answer your questions right on the phone and if they are really concerned they'll fit you in to be seen about it! Good luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm trying to wait to take a test until my period doesn't come cuse I don't want to waist a test on me just "feeling" pregnant. KWIM?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• just buy a dollor test it will still let u kno either way
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011