Best Pet u ever had?

My best pet that i had was a guinea pig named smirnoff, he was my first baby and he was the best little friend that i could ever ask for, RIP Smirnoff.

susaninman

Asked by susaninman at 9:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pets

• I have a cat named Sox and he is really the best mannered cat I have ever seen . My kids love him and my husband and normally he does not like cats.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• A silver tabby cat named Leo and renamed Hottie when i was a teen. Sweetest cat ever to me and a badass when it came to the neighborhood even after he went blind.. man I miss that kitty :-(
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Our best pet is the dog we have now!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My best pet was a cat. We had two guinea pigs that I liked very much too, named Princess and Moo Moo.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• lab/sheppard mix. Loved that dog. It was my first baby. She has been gone almost 3 years and I miss her everyday!
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• previous pets, the pit bull/lab mix i had as a kid, he got hit by a car and died :( the pets i have now, my male basset hound flash he's hilarious and so sweet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I loved my cocktail Popcorn... May you rest in peace.
    and my Dog Aristotle- biason fisce .. miss you sweetie.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had a male cockatiel. Had a female too but the male was so much friendlier.
    Anonymous

• My best pet is definitely the dog that I have now. Ty is a 4 year old German Shepherd mix (he's with me in my profile pic) and even though I am currently pregnant with my first child - Ty will always be my first baby!
    LDS2184

Answer by LDS2184 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My Queensland Heeler/black Lab mix. She was better than most people I know and I'll always miss her.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011