I had my son on a scheldule but since i started work he wont go by his scheldule till i get home. He doesn't sleep till i get home and by that time he is exausted!

I gte home around 1:30pm. So he is up from around 7 till 2! My husband is the one that watches him and the baby doesnt follow his scheldule unless it is me home with him!

shortydrb2005

Asked by shortydrb2005 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give him your used pajama shirt (that smells like your breasts) to sleep with.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• 1) How is your personality different from your husband?? Are you more of the I lay him down and if he fusses a little it's okay, I'll just give him a minute or are you I pick him up for every little sound type?? What is your husband?Is it different from you?? He may have trouble adjusting to that.

2) How long have you been back to work? Has it been 2 days, a week, 4 weeks? If the time period has been extremely short your baby may just need a little bit more time to adjust to the change.

I wish I had more to offer....Good Luck!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Is it the baby that won't follow the schedule or your husband? Baby's need nurturing and cuddles, but they need rest too, is your husband able to let him fuss a few minutes or does he pick him up at every whimper?
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 1:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2008