Okay, this one just plain PISSES ME OFF..........

Mom pleads guilty to taking pornographic pics of her children, sending them to man

By Barbara Hijek July 8, 2011 08:20 AM

Sick, sick, sick...
Mom, how could you fall for this?

Candice Marie Miller, a 31-year-old Alva mom, pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court to taking photos of herself naked with her unclothed children, ages 9 and 13, then emailing the photos of them performing sex acts to a Michigan man, reports the Naples Daily News.

The Michigan man called himself Dalton St. Clair and posed as a good-looking psychologist and single father. He sent Miller and other single moms across the country headshots of male models as himself. He then persuaded the moms that it would be therapeutic for them to sexually assault their children — and send him the photos.

Dalton St. Clair was, in reality, Steven Demink, 41, a car salesman from Redford Township.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 9:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Ewwww on all accounts. I have to wonder, what conditions were there in the home that two kids of an adolescent age were willing to perform sex acts for pictures their mother was taking? Seriously, the problem has to be much bigger than just this little blip in time for those kids. I remember when I was 9 and certainly when I was 13 and there was no way in hell my mom could have talked me into such sickening behavior. If the kids did it willingly, I would be willing to bet that there are more forms of abuse in that house. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There should be some severe punishment for people that do that kind of crap. I'm not just talking prison....
    Boxxy

Answer by Boxxy at 9:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• OMG! That is so sick & horrible!!!! What is this world coming too?!?! poor kids they don't deserve that =(
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I cannot imagine how he could have convinced them that incest and sexual abuse was therapeutic. Also, how could they would have gone to such lengths for someone who had just sent them a head shot picture and letter or e-mail?
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 9:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• How do you "persuade" someone to sexually assault their kid?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• WTF! this is sick
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, that's just plain sick! This world is going to hell in a hand basket!
    Boxxy

Answer by Boxxy at 9:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• How stupid do you get?!?! Someone asked me to do anything like that and I would simply call them a perv and BLOCK them! I don't care how great of friends we are online or in real life, yuck, gross, sick and goodbye!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• WTH?! I read one yesterday where a woman sold her toddler for sex for her meth. The child was brought back and skull missing and everything. The two men raped him and much more. She waited to get high on Meth while her son suffered BEFORE taking him to ER. I almost got sick reading it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• UGH!!! Wrong - Wrong - Wrong!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2011