How can she expect me to not run from him ???

I have been single for the last few years... I also have a young daughter, so I knew that when i decided to date again, i had to keep in mind htat the person I date would also have to be a good match with her...

A girl I work with constantly tried to set me up with her brother , she even showed him a picture of me and so he started texting me... I actually really enjoyed talking to him... he had a great personality ( which makes me feel kind of bad for not "choosing him") ....

However until we actually went on a date they both forgot to leave out a few details.... for one he doesnt have a job and hasnt has one in a long time , for two she has been to prison a few times, and for 3... he has 7 kids !!!!!

How in the world could I take him seriously ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG!! You're definitely smart to run away!! I guess she has her blinders on? Wow!

surprised

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Gee wonder why they forgot to mention that. Yeah I would run too.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• HAHA, sorry its more of a wow laugh than an actual funny laugh. 7 kids, prison and no job.... No job means he isn't paying child support to his kids, prison means he has a harder time finding a job, I wouldn't call that a winner for a single mom at all! Yikes, SS Momma.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• RUN, FORREST! RUN!
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i don't blame you for not choosing him. not a good person at all.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe you could just keep him around as a "buddy". But get an IUD & triple up on the bc pills & condoms. He sounds super fertile.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ok, I have to say you are dead wrong to run from a guy like that! Seriously, if you run from him, he might run faster and try to catch you - this is a case where you jump in your car and floor it!!!!!!!

Cause seriously - wow! (though maybe they figure hey - you got a job, you're a good mom - just what he and his kids need - you can be Sugar Momma for them all!)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yikes! I think you were very wise not to choose him...He has quite a few marks against him, and they both should have been open, honest and up front about his past (prison, kids, no job) from the start......and not wait until the date to clue you in to his past.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah.. RUN.. lol.

treadmill

(okay so they didn't have one without the treadmill lol).

if they ask why, tell them their omissions were why, block him, and move on.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• definately stay away. wow, what a winner. also i'd try and avoid the brilliant chick that is trying to set u up with him. not a bright one or good judge of character.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 12:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2011