Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

My fertile days were from June 28th-July 2nd and my LH surge was also on the 2nd of July, My husband came home on the first of This month and we had sex on the first and second. I was wondering if there is a chance that i could be pregnant?
we are trying to have another baby, my husband leaves on the 28th for another 7 months and i ovulate at the end of this month if i don't get pg this time. I ovulate around the 30th of this month, so we will be having sex all of the last week to increase our chances.

susaninman

Asked by susaninman at 9:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly you wont know anything until you miss your period, its too soon to tell if you may or may not be pregnant. But I wish you the best on your quest for conceiving.
    Mclark49292

Answer by Mclark49292 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• No one on here can tell you if you are pregnant. I know it's nerve wracking when you want answers. Hang in there. You'll know soon enough.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011