Could I be pregnant if I recently had a period, but woke up nauxious and almost vomitting for no reason? adult content

Ok i started my period on Sunday, July 3rd and It was a normal flow. I had sex with my fiance a couple of nights before I got my period and during my period. My period only lasted 3 days. My breasts were very tender and swollen looking. The first of my period was red and normal, the second day lighter, by the third almost completely gone. My breasts still fill heavy but not tender or in pain as before. Now i am still draining light pinkish brown discharge. I woke up this morning very nauxious. I went to the bathroom gagging and almost throwing up. I was having pain in my stomach like hunger pains during this episode. I ate something, but I am still having intense hunger like pains in my stomach. I have never been pregnant before. And I dont know what to expect. I also noticed myself having strong cravings for the same food. I have been tired but I still drag myself out of bed to do the things I know need to be done. Does anyone have any suggestions to what may be going on?

Mclark49292

Asked by Mclark49292 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a stomach bug.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Lol no. You wouldn't have symptoms that soon.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• proabbly just a stomach bug...

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sounds like a period. I get nauseous, tired, hungry and bloated/swollen whenever I get my period. Sometimes my period only lasts for 2-3 days.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011