How do i save my marriage?

Right now my marriage is on rocks. My husband finds the littlest things to argue about. I can't take it n e more. I'm tired of the arguing. Please can someone help me.

angelsmommy119

Asked by angelsmommy119 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you thought about counseling?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• probably talk to him, not us. communication is key to a successful marriage.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• How long have you been married? I remember during the early years of our marriage, we would find little things to "pick on" and start arguments. It's the adjustment period and yes, it can last a few years.

Communication is definitely the key. Remember it works both ways ... you have to TALK and LISTEN.

Good Luck.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, the first thing would be communication. Try not to accuse him of things.. and just tell him how it makes you feel. Like.. accusing him of starting fights over little things. Instead of generalizing like that... you could ask him if something is wrong when he starts making a big fuss about something small. My Dh does this a lot... and instead of even paying attention to what he's talking about.. I ask him what's wrong.. and why he's reacting so poorly.. he usually says he's tired, stressed, hungry, etc... then we're getting straight to the real issue instead of arguing for a half hour over who spilled water on the floor.
    The most important thing I think is to take a break from him and relax. It sounds like you're stressed out and very impatient with him right now. I don't know if you meditate or do yoga.. but those are both beneficial when dealing with stressful husbands/children. :) Good luck!
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• try some form of counseling. get down to the real problem as to y he's so overly critical.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• We been married a year. There is no talking to him. He thinks he is right about everything n wat I say is wrong. Yes we thought bout counsieling. We got to do something cause we have a 15 month old.
    angelsmommy119

Comment by angelsmommy119 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011