Not sure weather to laugh at her or punch her!

My kids are living with my mom and my grandmother right now while I go to school and work and make a better life for myself for my kids. I didn't tell my friend because I knew she would tell me I'm being a bad mom and stuff. She does not work but has never once offered to help me by watching my kids just likes to sit on her high horse and tell me what I'm doing is wrong. Never thought getting an education and bettering your life for your kids was a bad thing. Anyways not here for that. I finally told her because I couldn't avoid her phone calls any longer..she would have noticed it was rather quite so I told her through a FB and she didn't respond all day just put on her status "some people really piss me off and make me sick". Last Night I see on her status about her needing a babysitter for Saturday night so her and her husband could go out for their anniversary and guess who im's me a few moment later...saying she got my message and I know how she feels about it blah blah blah and then has the balls to ask me what I'm doing Saturday night that she needs someone to watch her boys. I'm not doing it the only reason she decided to talk to me was so she could get me to do that for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You sound really young.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• hmm.. I think you're assuming too much. Be direct with her about how you feel... and ask her if the post she made was about you. No point in making her seem like a terrible person for no reason.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 10:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Have you even asked if the status was about you?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't have IM'd her back.. Thats the last thing anyone needs......... a friend who uses.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Nevermind. You sound super wise and not young in the slightest.eye rolling

Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• just let her know that you are busy spending time with your baby and your life. No one will ever understand anyones life until they live it.
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sounds like you don't like her, you should tell her that. And end fake relationships, there is no time for that.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I honestly think all people should be careful on who they are friends with. You should just be "real" with her. IF you dont want to babysit for her dont. IF you want her to kind of "back off" out of your business, let her know. You dont need a friend if they are just going to make you feel bad about everything you do. Friends are supposed to be encouraging and understanding, Not users, or inconsiderate. Hope this helps you.
    Mclark49292

Answer by Mclark49292 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• We have been friends for about 10 yrs. and I have noticed as are lives change we are growing farther apart,but neither 1 of us can really say okay that's it why bother trying to be friends. We just don't really share anything in our lives anymore it's usually just general stuff. It just hurt that I knew how she would react and I know she would not have spoken to me for a while if at all if she didn't need me to watch her kids.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It is perfectly normal for friends to grow and change. You may just be growing apart.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2011