Could this be pregnancy? getting my period? HELP!

Ok so iv been off the pill for a month now and was only taking it for about 4 months. My last period ended June 19th or 20th. Since then iv had sex on June 24th, July 1st, 2nd, and 5th. If i follow an estimated cycle i should be getting me period around the 17th. I am well aware that when on and off birth control it changes your bodies hormones. I know only with time i can take a pregnancy test to find out but i need some reassuring. Im overly tired, like i need a nap half way through the day, i can sleep 13 hours no problem, my boobs themselves arnt sore, but my nipples i cant even touch they hurt so bad. the past 3 days iv been getting cramping, on and off, from mild to a but more then mild. Could this be more towards getting my period or could i possibly be pregnant? I took a 6 day early pregnancy test 2 nights ago and came out negative. I am also very gassy as of lately. Thanks for the help :-)
p.s- we have been using the pull out method!

leeleebt28

Asked by leeleebt28 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If I were guessing,I would say your bodies response to going off the pill, not pregnant- I would guess it would be too soon for all of that to hit- beings some of your days of sex were just within the past 7 days.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 10:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I think that you may be about to start your period. I know sometimes before I start mY period, I get the same symptoms you are having. Then a couple of days or a week goes by and I start my period. . .If you miss your period, take another pregnancy test. Either way it goes, I hope you the best.
    Mclark49292

Answer by Mclark49292 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2011