So,im not..

Went to dr. took the urine test negative. So. I am sitting there all day yesterday depressed because deep down, I wanted this to be positive. Chalk it up to stress and my "supportive" bf up until yesterday says, "well I am sorry your sad" goodnight. Like my hurt was nothing .Do all men go from loving husband,bf, whatever to complete d**ck in these situations? I just don't understand. Makes me wanna just give up on love. I already went through this once on top of all this my ex dd dad drops the bomb he wants to be a family after deserting us her whole life. Shes four. I can't handle all this. (coulda been a show bc his mom was in, from out of town. )

Blakesgirl31

Asked by Blakesgirl31 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• honestly I dont think he was being a dick, men handle things differently than women do. When I had my miscarrage I took it super hard but my dh acted (to me) like he didnt care. For the rest of everyones life we will always know that the way women view situations vs men is totally different!! As far as the ex I wouldnt jump into anything, make him prove himself over n over again. Set down rules and guild lines even goals he can accomplish before you two do anything in the future. Make them know to him and let him know that its not going to be easy he's got to prove himself to you over n over again. GL
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Isn't it better to find out that your boyfriend doesn't really give a shit about the relationship now rather than after you two have a permanent genetic connection? FYI, men usually are d*cks in this situation when all they really wanted was a handy piece of ass.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, and yesterday he was like I'm excited, I will take care of all of you. Duh duh duh..... Then.... Oh well sorry your're sad bd on the other hand I learned my lesson from him will not take no more crap this one is gone as of today. I will go back to how things were before just me and my girl, and no sex. Focus solely on her.
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree with dedicatedmama2. Men don't react to things like this the way that women do.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• that could be his way of either shuttin out emotions or ... maybe he didnt see the pregnancy the way you did ?
    juggalo_mommi

Answer by juggalo_mommi at 11:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks, ladies. I think he was more hurt than I realize. My boyfriend, bc he just now came home saying he was. And he wanted it more than I did. He is a very family oriented man. Ex. Was not. Which was why I left him on top of the alcoholism, this one doesn't drink at all and is good to my daughter.
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011