A lot of regulars are no longer regular. The place is quiet. I know several said they were going to avoid answers because of a certain group in RD, not all of them there but some. Does them running regulars off that we all like bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I hesitated to give this answer but obviouly needs to be said,I have been here long enough to notice the regulars are gone and to see why some of them would leave.Most of your attitudes speak for them selves as to why they left.Yes if all the good people left you could own this but no its not going to happen so get real!
    Anonymous

• Not really.. If they don't want to be here then okay.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I miss a couple of them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe they are busy living their lives away from their computers????
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't care a whole lot. I WAS a regular in Answers from the time I joined CM 3 years ago, but sheesh some of the drama sometimes... I've been mostly sticking to my groups lately. Since I haven't been here much, I haven't noticed people missing...at least not yet.

RD=Religious Debate
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There are other sections in answers other than RD (36 other sections to be precise) so chances are it isn't a single group in a single section that "ran them off" rather they have found other areas to spend their time. That and it IS summer. Most people like to enjoy spending time with their families and going on vacation. Clearly though you have issues with some people. Perhaps you should examine the reasons why you aren't being responded to well in those sections rather than complain about it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• They said they were avoiding parts of cm.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• What is RD?
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• huh? what?? regulars?? who cares I guess.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Personally I haven't noticed who is gone and who is not. I haven't been on cafemom long enough to know the regulars. I will tell you, religious debate has been tame enough I have answered a few more questions the last few days.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011