Can I be pregnant or is it just a phase I'm goin through?

Okay to start it off I had my period June 1st and now it's July 8th and I'm still not on my pregnant. This morning when I went to feel my breast, for some odd reason it felt sore and tight. At night time or any time of the day I get a pain on my left side jus above my pelvis and when I go to feel, it feels hard but doesn't hurt when I touch it. At times I think I'm about to get my period but no. If I eat a meal for that moment I be full but a couple minutes late I'm hungry again. And another thing, if I'm doing something like on the computer I get this smell that I want something like cake mix or even seafood. Could I be pregnant?

danira

Asked by danira at 10:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its possible, but not for sure. some woman convince themselves that they are pregnant and they really aren't. if u think u might be take a test first of all and go see ur dr. if u dnt want to take a test yet (there's a chance that u could be early in the pregnancy and if u are u'll get a false negative) wat a week or 2 after ur missed period and take one then. good luck
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 10:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Um...
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Pee on a stick or call the doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Only one way to know and I think you know what that is.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yep
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It sounds like you may be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. If you are not satisfied with the results from the pregnancy test, go to an OB/GYN. An obstestrician or gynecologist. They will be able to give you a blood test, which is more accurate. Hope I was helpful.
    Mclark49292

Answer by Mclark49292 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• is there a reason you haven't take a test yet? that's what I would do first.. then call a dr.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2011