What do you do when you get really Overwhelmed & don't know where to turn??

What do you do when you feel so Overwhelmed & your Partner doesn't want to Help??

angienalivia

Asked by angienalivia at 11:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I try my hardest to hold back my frustration and do something I know will make me happy and help me to calm down. Sometimes it's something as simple as taking my son for a walk just to get away.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• taking a walk. or deep breathing and chamomile tea.. and just relaxing for a couple minutes.. take some time to yourself even if its for 2 minutes :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 11:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Open a bottle of wine and send him off on a guys' night.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I pray, sometimes he don't understand my problems bit I know HE will
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• y.b.normal- start a drinking problem cause you feel pressure. That is a great idea, so next time you feel overwhelmed open a bottle of wine and drink up. PATHETIC!

I talk to my husband and if he doesn't listen I tell him again and let him know that I need help.. IF that doesn't work I take a long walk alone and a nice warm bath to relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I stop what I am doing and relax. If I feel overwhelmed I go for a drive, to a friends, get online or whatever. I let the feeling pass. It usually allowed my mind to calm and reboot.

Answer by gemgem at 11:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Everyone knows opening a bottle of wine leads to alcoholism! GASP!
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:20 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• at times i wanna just be left alone. sometimes i cry even tho i know it helps nothing but maybe make me feel better at the time. or i just push through it myself anyway. a lot of the times i do things myself anyway. that way i know it gets done right the first time.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Y.B Normal- I watched my father drink his life away when my mom died and he was overwhelmed with everything. Yes drinking because it helps will eventually lead you down a road you don't want to be on
    Anonymous

• Thank you all for your Response.. When I get a Vehicle & have some Money I plan on going on a Road Trip with my Baby Girl for awhile.. I do go for walks & things like that & sometimes it Helps..
    angienalivia

Comment by angienalivia (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011