If you were able to? adult content

If you were able to wake up and be a man for the weekend, what would be the first thing that you would do?

I would jerk off. I have always wondered that felt like.
or
If Dh woke up as a woman..i would have sex with him..errr. ..her..lol, instead of jerking off.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would play with my penis allllllll day
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yea, Id jerk it, pee outside on a bush without having to squat. lol
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• do nothing! Isn't that what they usually do? Maybe jerk off too :)
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• First thing upon waking ... scratch my nuts. Then freak out that I had them!!! After getting over the shock ... bang my hubby, errr wife (providing he changed to a woman).
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would go outside to pee all day long.. I wouldn't use the toilet at all. I wouldn't worry about anything.. I would watch the same movie that I seen a 1000 times and act like it's the first time. I would drink beer and scratch myself. and jerk off of course
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 11:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would totally sit there and jerk it. I have always wondered what the hell the facination with it is... LMAO!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 11:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'd have sex with a woman.. I've always wondered what it would feel like from the other side! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• LOL I would be the "guy" you see on the news with my pecker stuck in some random hole. It'd be like "think it will fit?" or "Wonder if that feels good?"
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If I woke up a man, I would scratch my nuts, fart, go to the bathroom then go into the kitchen and ask what's for breakfast. I would have complete control of the remote, I wouldn't have to cook and I could claim I worked hard that day by mowing the grass. I could leave my socks in the middle of the bedroom floor and not wonder if my jeans make my ass look fat. This sounds better all the time, does it have to be for only a weekend?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I always tell my husband that if I could be a man for a day, I'd pee outside, perhaps try to aim and pee on a leaf or a rock or something stupid like that. I mean, they can write their name in the snow! All we can do is squat and try not to make a mess on our shoes...
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011