MAybe she was having an affair.

I have read so many question about relationship and it is always get out or divorce him. We don't know the husband side so when even say those things?
I read a question last night that said, my husband took all the money out of my account and I have nothing." Then stated he is a control freak and she doesn't know what to do.. We don't know the whole situation so why automatically say get out?

What if she was having an affair and her husband doesn't want her to have his money? Maybe he is pissed that he worked very hard to provide for his family and she turned around and started screwing some dude. Would you still tell her to get out cause it was abuse?We don't know the whole situation so maybe we should ask more question before we answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• and miss our chance to male bash?! Where is the troll fun in asking questions to get the correct advice?!

I agree fully that more questions should have been asked before we just assume but I think as Moms we like to assume the man is always in the wrong because we can relate to a Mother more than a Father at times.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I never take the mom or the dad side. I feel that women are just as bad as men if not worse sometimes. My neighbor is having an affair right now and I see her lover everyday while her husband works hard for his family and she mess around.
    I feel women don't deserve to have there children when they are the ones who ruin a marriage, FATHERS need more chancesand credit then what us MOM give them
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah okay I always suggest counseling we only know one side maybe there are issues we cannot see and because its the net there are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle the truth. so I suggest counseling.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• MEOOMA- She should leave but she has no right to his hard money if she was messing around.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Are you a scorned man?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• NO a women
    Who is tired of seeing man bashed cause there wife are a holes..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ok then why assume she was cheating? You are right. We don't know the whole scenario. We can only go off what we are told.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Are you her husband ? LOL
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Or more realistically, she could have an alcohol/drug/shopping problem so he cut her off....I agree with you.When I ask questions I always try to put my husbands side in, simply for the fact that when I am PISSED at him, when I type out valid points he has, or good things about him, it helps me to realize even though he isnt PERFECT he is still a good husband.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• And maybe a thousand other things. We work with what we've got here, and it's not much. Lots of times the askers just want to vent or hear they're right anyway, it's not like anyone should take the advice of total strangers with a paragraphs' worth of info to work with.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2011