It's Hammer Time!!!

I officially love Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr for including that line in a song about construction tools. It made me smile :)
If your kids watch Nick Jr, what is their favorite show? Mine loves The Wonder Pets and The Backyardigans. He just loves to dance to their songs!

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• lol i saw that last night. my dd loves bubble guppies, team umi zoomi (sp) and olivia, my ds loves dora, blue's clues, bubble guppies and jack's big music show
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My kids like Bubble Guppies, Umizoomi, Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, Blue's Clues and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Oh yeah, and Sid the Science Kid.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• DS likes Bubble Guppies, Team Umi zoomi, The Backyardigains, Dino Dan..he also likes Fanboy and Chum Chum on regular nick. That is THE dumbest cartoon i have ever seen (i only let him watch it if he catches it which is not that often..hes 4 so i try and stick with the educational stuff) i think it has beat out Ren & Stimpy and Invader Zim (My favorite to this day..i still watch it) as the most pointless and strange.
    DS's absolute FAV cartoon is on the Hub network..Transformers Prime. when thats on he is GLUED!! i cant get his attention for the life of me..and if i bother him too much he will yell at me "MOMMY I AM WATCHING OPTIMUS!! YOU GOTTA WAIT!!"
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2011