Sory about the dramaa...!!!

If you saw a child that was out walking in winter with no coat and no shoes would you offer them spares that you had in your car? What if the child refused?
Why is it that current society has made raising children only the responsibility of the parent/s? If kids are out playing in your neighborhood and a tornado warning goes off... would you inform the kids to get inside?

I'm sick of not being able to step in when there are problems with kids... my own niece and nephew are being raised in poor conditions.. and there is nothing I can do to help them. I called CPS and they give a 48 warning for their father to clean them up and make his house livable... wtf is up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• the world is crazy ...

i was just browsing through some of the Q&As and seen a post a woman made about someone she knew that was sleeping while her kids got into her meds, two times ! Instead of like agreeing or something that yes this woman shouldn't have her kids ( because, really why should she keep them ?) there was like 3 or 4 people bashing her for gossiping LoL.

and of course the obvious, a woman who just killed her little girl will be set free next week.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree. People are so jumpy about not wanting to interfere, but that comes at the child's expense. My dad lives on the road that a lot of children take walking to school each morning and has actually bought coats for children or asked me for my kids' hand-me-downs to give to kids seen all winter with no coats. The sad part is that even after he buys them, the parents don't even bother to put them on the kids half the time. There is so much focus on keeping kids with their natural parents now with CPS, and I wonder how long it will be before that opinion changes again?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2011