I am like the most self concious person ever....help?

everyday i feel so ugly so fat .... like im smothered by this feeling that everyone is talking about me about my looks....im not pretty...and my husband has told me he could do way better than me someone prettier and someone way skinnier....but thats when he's mad but i think he really thinks it....but im a big girl about it i dont show that it hurts in frount of people but i cry all the time when im alone....i just wanna know what i can do to get my self esteem higher so i can walk wih my head held high and not feel disgusting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• a make over and a weight loss regimen ? and positive people in your life?
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 11:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ditch your DH and get yourself healthy.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, they say that self esteem has little to do with your size. I agree and disagree at he same time. If you're stuffing your face with twinkies or even just stuffing your face all day long and you never exercise.. of course you're not going to feel great. Exercise helps to make you happy... I swear by it to keep me at my best.. and I'm no skinny minnie. Also, what you eat makes you feel better. Eat fresh fruits and veggies and you'll feel a ton better then if you're eating fast food. I stopped eating fast food completely. It's really not worth it. I don't care how cheap it is to eat McDonalds.
    Who you surround yourself also can improve your self esteem. If your friends are all unhealthy and they aren't even trying to get healthy... and they are always putting themselves down... or your significant other is putting you down (even during fights) then you need to either change their view.. or lose them.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 11:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• First of all, that sounds like a social anxiety issue. I'm on meds for the same thing. Second, if your DH said that to you, angry or not, he's an ass. Third, if you don't like the way you look, do something about it! I am! I'm going to the Y 6 days a week for Zumba and yoga classes. Membership is cheap, and people there are usually friendly and nice. They are all there to exercise and do the silly and fun moves too, so they will not be looking at you and if you're doing it right or not. Plus, the social interaction is therapeutic- it's slowly helping me to overcome my anxiety. The exercise is also great for coping with stress. I've only been to 5 classes, and already I feel better in my day to day life. I have more energy and I just feel better. Feel free to message me if you like- I'm a big girl too, and I know exactly what you're going through.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thank you ladies :) i appreciate your answers <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm sorry Hun! I know how much it hurts when dh says anything about being able to find someone prettier! :( don't do this for him, do it for you! I am not the person to talk to about diet tips but these other ladies ideas sound great! There's a lot of options out there for you but I think it starts with daily eating habits. Gl and I hope you feel happier!! *hugs*
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thank you lilmama! :))
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011