DOES IT PISS ANYONE ELSE OFF... adult content

THAT THEY'RE LAUNCHING ANOTHER GDAMNED SPACE SHUTTLE WHEN THEY COULD BE FEEDING OUR HUNGRY NATION INSTEAD!!? Cmon! WTF! what's the goal there! to build some kind of space community?? gimme a gdamned break, my children have more realistic dreams!! it's fuckin crazy if you ask me! There are children starving in this country .. as well as adults on welfare and disability .. not to mention the homeless ppl! Sorry for the overcaffeinated vent, this shit just pisses me off!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL work it girl!!! emotions on fire... yea whoo!! it is the last shuttle going up... calm down sweety, babygirl, honey bunch... go to the mirror and say WTF and get it out!!! now let's figure out something that we can do together to feed the hungry kids out there.... hit me back.... all for one .. one for all... let's do something
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Do you watch the news everyday? Did you listen to the story? This is the last shuttle launch.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Hope you feel better, try decaf for the rest of the day.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I like pie.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• WOOT WOOT! :)

Wish I could do a big ol THUMBS UP emoticon, but I don't have that capability here. Id even do a high five one! lol
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 11:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Are you serious??? This is really sad.
    TheHappyChicken

Answer by TheHappyChicken at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It's a shame you weren't around to see the first launch, long before the shuttle. It's a shame that you are living with and enjoying all the technology that we have today thanks to NASA but have no appreciation of where it came from. It's a shame that you want to howl about the ONE agency that actually makes money. It's a shame that you aren't pushing for people who are hungry to be planting some seeds and growing some food ... instead of weeping about all that lovely money that isn't just being handed to people who refuse to lift a finger to help themselves.

What 'pisses' me off is that this is the LAST shuttle launch. I fervently hope that a different president and a more educated congress makes sure that there are more launches sometime in the future.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Haha .. yeah maybe I'll switch to decaf.. and have a piece of pie, I really like pie too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Nope, I'm just fine with it. There's more to NASA than you'd think. Do a little research and you'll learn why these things are so important and vital to the US.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree with Farmlady09, except for the last part - they have a new spacecraft project under way - Project Constellation (I believe).
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011