GRRRR.

I have an aunt who i am pretty close with... however in our family she is the "trouble maker" ... she always tries to cause drama and talks about everyone.... but of course because we were close she never acted that way around me, or so i thought.

2 weeks ago she stopped over right when my husband got home from work... supper was done I had the kids plates ready and then my husband went in and got his own.... I decided to wait until she left to eat mine ( she came over for me to put pictures on the computer since she cant figure out how to do it on hers - i then upload them to her facebook) ...

She asked what we were having ( as i was coming out of kitchen) and I said Mesquite pork chops and she said " ew, gross" , so my husband who tries to tease her said " well i guess you arent eating then are you" ... that was the end of the foor talk -- she was there for about 30 more mintues then left...

now this is 2 weeks later and as i was talking to my grandma she said " you know she was really upset you guys didnt even offer her anything to eat, she said that made her feel bad that she was unwanted" .

grr. Ok, first of all she kind of was unwanted at that time, I had a long day of work, I just wanted to eat, shower and go to bed... I even told her when she called to just wait until the following day to come over, but she didnt.... and then of course when I told her what we were having she said it was gross and she said she doesnt like mesquite at all ... why would I say "oh ok so do you want some" after you tell me how gross it is... so annoying !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Family and drama.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Wow, yeah, drama queen!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sounds like my SIL.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell grandma what you told us. And yeah she was unwelcome at that moment. Big whoop. She'll get over it and if not you can always send her a box of tissues.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011