Big Brother Fans! What did you think of new show?

OMG! I love Big brother. I like the new cast - I think it's cool that they brought back some power couples ... but a bit unfair to bring back past winners (Dick & Jordan). Rachel's laugh is as annoying as ever!
Looking forward to more twists and to see what this season brings! What did you think?

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • I can't believe we have to endure the Brenchel thing again. I can't stand her laugh either. But too soon to tell after one show. I am super excited about Jeff & Jordan!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I thought my ears were going to bleed when Rachel came back. Love Jeff and Jordan.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Rachel - GAG! I think it's unfair to have people back who are so personally tight as well as having been buddies on the show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Lol That's exactly what I was going to say about Rachel's laugh. Ugh. And Brendon..." I love you baby, I'm so proud of you blah blah blah". I am excited to see what twists Big Brother has in store! Honestly, I think it's ok to have Jordan and Dick back...they are gonna have to fight twice as hard since they already have targets on their backs.....I think it evens out. I think the rocker is going to drive me nuts also with the "RAAAAAAHHH". We'll see though! I'm already rooting for Jeff and Jordan again! LOVE THEM!!!! :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• "I thought my ears were going to bleed when Rachel came back. Love Jeff and Jordan."

My thoughts exactly!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 11:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My 17-yr old daughter and I love to watch Big Brother together! She absolutely LOVES Jeff & Jordan! She loves Rachel too - but we disagree there - I like Brendon a bit ... but could never stand Rachel and her wierdo-laugh!
    isismoon3

Comment by isismoon3 (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011