How could you be mad, when it is your own fault ?

If you planned an event for youself and made it on a day that you knew all of your family had another "event" to go to ( especially one, that honestly is alot more important than yours)... how in the world can you then be mad that they cannot go to yours - especially if you made it for the same time period ?

And then of course still think you are in the right, enough that you talk very badly about the people who cannot make it to your "thing"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Selfish..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would be mad at myself for being so silly and embarrassed that I thought they would pick my event... and angry that I was embarrassed.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• This doesn't seem like Just for Fun. They really do need a Downer catagory here.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Drama queens act like that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would not have planned my event for that day - especially knowing that there was already something going on.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I know what you mean. My SIL was that way with my son's birthday. It was a given that his 1st year was on a Saturday, because he was born on a Friday. She made plans that could of been postponed but was mad when I didn't move his birthday around.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am also talking about my SIl, and my son's birthday, sillylins LOL !

My sons actual birthday is next Saturday, the pirate theme invites were mailed out last month, but yet she thinks that since her birthday is the following week and saturday is the only time she can have a party for herself since the following Saturday she has to work...

My son's party is at 2, she could easily throw herself her party after wards, or I even offered to take her out to dinner that night... but no, she wants an actual birthday party for herself !!!

not to mention this is a 27 year old woman !!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i would re-do the event
    or plan a diff party soon
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011