How are we going to move on to bigger and better things in our lives when we get so emotionally worked up about things we can't do anything about? How can we move on?

miamoma

Asked by miamoma at 11:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• If you are talking about politics that is easy, check the facts. If someone says something you think they wrong, google it to see if they are right or wrong.
    And stop wearing blinders, the facts are out there.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• can't really rely on everything you google on the internet... it is just someone else's opinion. what I mean't was some people get so worked up on somethings and they could be doing something else, or finding a solution
    miamoma

Comment by miamoma (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I know what you mean!!! THere are a zillion posts about Casey Anthony---and what can any of us do about that situation?NOTHING! THe moms who post about how evil Casey was are the Moms who say to themselves "Oh wow, I guess I am a super Mommy....nothing like Casey..." Know what I mean? And then there are so many posts about the President and how he is a Socialist and wasn't born in the USA----that went on for YEARS and still, there are posters who are having a breadown about him, swearing that he is a bad man. Hahaha. Such deluded and overly emotional prejuduce.
    Too much drama. It just shows that most have nothing positive going on in their own lives if they are here having fits here about things that are either not real or things they can't change. Its a big ego-booster for them.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Depends on what your talking about and whether or not your confusing emotional work up with just being passionate about a topic. A lot of people think I get emotional in debates which really I rarely do I just choose to debate about topics I am passionate about. However in certain things getting emotionally worked up can some times help things. I've been ignoring issues in my marriage for a while however a few weeks ago I had an emotional over load and flipped out. Well now my marriage is fixed and better than ever it's like it was when we first got together 7 yrs ago.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Flap those angel wings girl!!!! that's right show em what yu workin with!!!
    miamoma

Comment by miamoma (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, if we would stop getting in to everyone's business thinking we can change them then that is a start. Secondly, if we would stop imposing our beliefs on others then there is another start. Lastly, if we would not give people like Casey Anthony and so on second looks and realize she is nothing but a poor excuse for a mom like so many in our world then we can focus on our own issues.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011