OMFG!!! Can you believe this!!!

For those of you that know of my hubby's creepy friend. He just offered this: "If you guys ever want to go somewhere and need a babysitter, I'll gladly watch him for you. Just bring him over. WTF!! What kind of 22 yr old CREEPY guy babysits? Hubby says "Ok then!". I'm fuming. I need to calm down. What am I going to say to hubby without blowing up on him. I don't need my child babysat by a weirdo that gives me child molester vibes!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 9:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• i would just say i don't feel comfortable leaving my baby with a man. make sure you use "i feel" statements. i wouldn't bring up the fact that he seems creepy to you or just thought maybe you could say ok and tell your hubby that your going to peek in on him from outside. you know hide in the bushes and see what he does. your hubby might actually see how he really is. although i'm not sure i could carry that out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• OMG.. now that is sooooo weird!!!!!!! SIICK. i have never met a guy that just offered to babysit!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Don't say anything now. Just let it go. If it comes up again (if DH wants his friend to babysit) just privately tell hubby that you are not comfortable with it.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Why is that sick that a man is offering to babysit?
    Anonymous

• What's wrong with a guy babysitting? My friends hubby watched my daughter when she was sick. He did wonderful with her.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 by: Anonymous
    What's wrong with a guy babysitting? My friends hubby watched my daughter when she was sick. He did wonderful with her.

Did you not read the whole question? He gives me child molester vibes. I'll get a pic of him soon so you guys can see. I wish I could explain how he acts when my son is in the room. His eyes never leave my son and he gets this LOOK on his face and this really creepy smile...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• and this guy is your hubbys friend.....still...because.....ive never heard of a 22yr man offer that....lol but n e ways just still and slap your hubby around a bit for saying that....
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• omg MarleyGirl, my cousins best friend which is male babysat's for me all the time, he wants a son of his own. besides you CAN"T go on LOOKS. I mean if people did that then not alot of peope would have a job. and your VIBES wtf. do you mean vibes just becuase the way he looks
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 by: Anonymous
    omg MarleyGirl, my cousins best friend which is male babysat's for me all the time, he wants a son of his own. besides you CAN"T go on LOOKS. I mean if people did that then not alot of peope would have a job. and your VIBES wtf. do you mean vibes just becuase the way he looks

So the fact that he tries to watch me breastfeed, tries to follow me to watch me breastfeed. The fact that he always has his eyes on my son isn't creepy. Uh you need to back off. You don't know the whole story like some of the women on here do. HE IS CREEPY. IT IS NOT JUST HIS LOOKS. IF YOU WERE IN MY SITUATION AND KNEW HOW I FELT YOU WOULDN"T BE SAYING ANYTHING. I don't care if you've had male babysitters, that's YOU.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I understand where you are coming from, my mans cousin has a 3 year old and a girlfriend, and his best friend dates a girl with two kids, but yes there are some strange friends that are just weird and give me a funny vibe, not that they are molesters but are not trustworthy or safe to leave a child with.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2008