Kids only a year apart?

Does anyone else have kids only a year (or around a year) apart?
I have a 6 and a half months old baby boy, and I just found out I'm pregnant again! I was on birth control and got pregnant regardless...
I'm kinda nervous because the pregnancies are so close together :/
I wanted to wait two years before having another baby, so this is definitely unplanned...I'm still excited though (it's kinda hard not to be), just a little scared.
My fiance is very happy and excited, lmao...

Luna88

Asked by Luna88 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My boys are 13 months apart. I found out when my oldest was 4 months old. I was in shock, definitely not the plan, lol. I love that they are so close. They are the best of friends. They are now 3 1/2 and 4 1/2.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My gf has boys less than a year apart.. she got pregnant when her son was only 5 weeks old! She does ok she says it's tough but rewarding because her boys are so close in age they do everything together!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My son was 9 months when I got pregnant. It is difficult, days you just don't want to get out of bed, but have to, you don't feel like eating because everything makes you sick, but your little has to eat... It all seems too much, but it is so worth it. My best advice is, take it day by day, don't worry about the small things. My doctor told me this after I had my second; " don't worry if you haver dishes in the sink, laundry that needs folded, or you havent showered in a week. If you and your littles are happy, nothing else matters as much." :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My youngest three are 5, 3 1/2 and 2 and my 18 month old GrandD also lives with us, they All are very close. They fight like cats and dogs, but don't you dare try to separate them for too long..lol. It's awesome to have more then one so close in age...they keep each other busy.
    6GsMommy

Answer by 6GsMommy at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My nephew and his ex's oldest 2 girls are 14 mo apart, my cousin and her husband's oldest 2 girls are 1yr apart (1st was born at the begining of July, 2nd born at end of July a year later), my hub's oldest brother was 10 mo old when hubs oldest sister was born.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My oldest two are a year apart exactly to the day, second and third are about 13 months apart, so I've been there, twice, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i dont personaly but my sister has a boy and a girl that are 1yr and 1week apart.....she says its like having twins....you just double everything....and she loves it......my first 2 are 2 1/2 years apart and the 3rd is 5yrs younger than the second......good luck and congrats
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011