Goes to show you , NEVER TRUST A MARRIED MAN

I was seriously dating a man who I planned to be with forever, he even spent time with my 13 year old daughter for crying out loud.

After awhile I got suspecious (sp) because he would drop everything to go help his (suppose to be) soon to be ex wife. he would help her with her outside house work, and he would say because he still owned half of it, he would go over if one of the kids were sick ( how will he going over help a 6 year old with a fever), she went on a date with a man and he threw a fit ( uh hello, he was living with me ) ...

and then one day we get the divorce papers in the mail, he suddenly disappears for almost 2 days, wouldnt answer the phone , I even tried calling her house and she wouldnt answer either ( lightbulb goes on) ....

he came by this morning to get his stuff, saying he realized he just couldnt lose his family. God he makes me so sick, I guess I am just suppose to be ok with the fact he was using me then eh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Goes to show you, never trust a MARRIED man !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sorry, MARRIED is married until DIVORCED!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Duhhhhhh!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Not all men are like that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe you should have waited until he was divorced completely.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Some don't stray in the first place.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sorry, but he Is still legally married. It's your own damn fault. You picked him. That should have been a huge deal before you got involved. Lesson learned. Find a real man.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• This is why you wait until the divorce decree is signed.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am sorry mama. :( Your heart must be broken.

I think we need to always remember that if other women are contacting or in the picture somehow, then the man is not done with them. NO MATTER WHAT THE BOZO SAYS TO US . . . . there is something fishy if another female is swimming in the pond.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well did you really think he was going to leave his wife? I know some ppl who get with ppl who are still married but to me all that says is your asking for drama. Sorry this happen to you, but if someone is really over their spouse, they would get a divorce.!
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 12:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011