Dont you think if a man is in the middle of a divorce or just recently divorced...

He is not emotionally capeable of dating someone so quickly?? You're bound to get hurt. I'm sorry but if you "love" him, you will wait until he gets his shit straight.

Asked by sugamama3 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Yah..I wouldn't want to be the rebound bitch! lol

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Agreed! Welcome to rebound territory.

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It depends on the guy really. Some men are over their marriage long before the papers are ever filed. I know I'll get shit for that, but oh well. If they have nothing to get over...they are emotionally capable of loving someone else.

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Both my dh and I were in the middle of a divorce when we met. We have been married almost 7 years. Every situation is different.

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree!

Answer by AF4life at 12:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My situation was an exception to that rule - and I'm so happy I took the chance. His ex left him 4 months before we met. He was legally separated and for tax purposes didn't complete the divorce until the next calendar year. But He proposed to me a year after that and we are now happily married with no looking back. We've been together almost 5 years and married almost 2.

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, that's the one thing I don't have a lot of tolerance or patience for. There's no excuse.

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Agree

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I totally agree with you!

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Nope, sorry, not necessarily true.

And it can go either way. Women in the middle of a divorce can ok or no ways either.

Answer by layh41407 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011