What is the rudest behavior you've ever witnessed?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 12:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I saw a woman push an elderly woman out of her way. I said something.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• People smoking and tossing their lit butts where ever they want.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I was in line for a flu vax. Suddenly a lady collapsed on her way out of the store from a flu vax reaction. The nurses doing the flu clinic, of course all ran to help the woman and get emergency personnell there.

There was a man in front of me in line who started cussing and complaining because now he would have to wait longer for HIS shot. He was upset at the nurses for leaving.

WTH? Now, if that is not one of the most insensitive people out there, I don't know who is.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• saw an angry driver speed past an old couple who were happy and driving and he screamed at them and flipped them off. the happiness from their faces totally wiped off. my heart broke. but we pulled up beside them at a stop light and me and my little kiddos all smiled and waved and honked at them and their smiles came back.

another one i see too often are people pushing by older folks or not helping them if they obviously need help. they just stare. breaks my heart.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• a bunch of quarters were thrown at me when i worked in parking..he was mad he had to pay 2 dollars
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011