What does your Ring mean to you?

tell me ladies, what does your ring mean to you? you know that ring he put on your finger, his vow to you? his promise to spend the rest of his life with you... When you look down at it, how does it make you feel? What comes to mind when your eyes just catch a glimpse of it, in the midst of doin the dishes, or typing?

juggalo_mommi

Asked by juggalo_mommi at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• my wedding ring we designed together, it has 3 birth stones mine his and our wedding month stone in betwen them and one diamond for our son (we are going to add diamonds as each child is born) i see it throughout the day and it makes me smile. it remeinds me that even though im not fond of myself that of the women he knew he loved ME, i was the ONE. it reminds me that im not alone in this world that i have an awesome family. everytime i catch a glimpse of my ring (washing dishes,shower,etc) i am just filled with love and happiness :) we have been married since 2009 (a couple months after our son was born) but we have known eachother since 2003. he is my best friend and i love him.

groombride

tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The ring is just a symbol. His love and devotion means so much more.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It means I made promises and i intend to keep them. It means I am his until death do us part.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• that im happily married
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm newly married, so still in the "new ring" stage. Just loving being his...and him being mine. And, for us, it was a constant problem to be together. At least thats over now. My ring is a constant reminder of his love for me.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I never take my ring off. It is a part of me, like he is a part of me & I am a part of him. I am reminded of our vows & promises to each other & I feel lucky that I have such a wonderful husband by my side! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• To me it is more of a symbol than anything. He picked it without me around because I told him he would just know what to get. He bought it at a pawn shop and I don't mind one bit.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I love my ring (although I only have an engagement ring because we can't afford a wedding ring). It was his grandmother's and then his mother's, so it makes me feel very special, like I am part of their family. Unfortunately I can't wear it now because I am pregnant and my fingers are too swollen.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Due to issues we have had over the years, not as much as it used to, unfortunatelay.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• tylersmommy54....I LOVE the idle for the style of your ring. Absolutely LOVE it!!!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011