Dizzy ......

dose anyone know how to get rid of the dizzy spells......especially when i stand up but it only last a few seconds....

lovevlj31

Asked by lovevlj31 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Happens to me when I"m pregnant too, my Dr said the blood vessels relax during pregnancy so when you stand up it's harder for your blood to go to your head and you get dizzy, try to get up slower, although you look kinda silly doing it.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 3:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Do you know whats causing them?? Tell me alittle more about it.
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 12:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There is really no way to get rid of them, you should be drinking a lot of water making sure you eat proper foods and when you stand up do so in 2 stages. from a laying possition sit up first then take a few deep breaths and stand to your feet doing so slowly. Just be careful because some of them can make you fall down.
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• idk what causing them this is the second day its happen maybe it happen like 5 times yesterday and once already today ....I'm 12w 1d and I feel fine but if i sit down for a while and stand up I get dizzy for a few second and i don't know what it could,,,, be maybe the heat ....its been hot in California the last day or so........doctors appointment on the 13th
    lovevlj31

Comment by lovevlj31 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thanks alot but is this normal I have never had these but then too no pregnancy is the same ......
    lovevlj31

Comment by lovevlj31 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• sit up and drink a half of glass of juice or water than slowly stand up and hold on to something until it goes away it happens to me everytime i stand up doctor told me to eat more to
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• that probably what it is ........because i can eat as much as i could b4 i got preggers
    lovevlj31

Comment by lovevlj31 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011