Has anyone recieved there highschol diploma or ged online??

what website and how much did it cost uand how long? Is it accredited? I really want my ged or highschool i quit in 10 th grade when i failed and i really want to go back but i dont have time..so i would rather take it online..please help im in the state of nc {johnston county}

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in

• My ex did.. It was $250..took about a week.. He just had to take one test. & it works just like a highschool diploma.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You can NOT receive a GED online. You can take classes, and take a practice GED.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You cannot get your GED online - you can prepare for it, but not take the test.
    HS Diploma. - make sure the program you look into is not at a for profit non accredited school (such as Phoenix online). Some states do offer online programs or virtual public schools.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Some of NC's high schools have night courses for adult learners. Call your local district office and ask.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• nope sorry got my from my high school you could google it and see
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2011