What crazy things did you believe as a child?

I believed if you ate a watermelon seed then a watermelon would grow in your tummy.

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I believed that too..

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• That all cats were girls and all dogs were boys!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• the skin of a kiwi was poison.. gotta love older sisters
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I believe that too, and my dad used to do this whole "Squashed your head" thing. He would close one eye and put his fingers over and under where he could see your head was and then close them and say, "I squashed your head!" I used to get so mad at him because I thought he was really squashing my head! LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If you fall asleep with your arms or legs hanging off the end of the bed, they'll fall off.

I STILL cant sleep with limbs off the bed.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh.. and I believed if I ran through the house whispering "Okie Dokie Sachamokie".. nothing would get me! LOL.

If I had to pee in at night time I would say this over and over until I got back to my room. It distracted me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have one more..lol

I convince my little brother that he was adopted and Aunt Jemima was his real mom! lol.

He cried forever!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I believed that my step-dad was a werewolf and the basement was full of monsters. 

Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• That Bob Dylan was singing about what should happen to people when they were bad. That they are put in the middle of the villagers and "everybody must get stoned". Thanks Dad, had me fooled for quite some years on that.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i believed if you went into the bathroom with the lights off and said "Bloody Mary" 3 times she would come out and kill you. I believed if you crossed your eyes too much they would get stuck that way.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011