I thought... adult content

I thought I was pregnant I had all the signs didnt have a period for over a month n a half and now I got it and its worse than ever im having bad pain on oneside have been having lots of back pain and just had unprotected sex last night thinking I was already prego an this morning got my period ...i took my first preg test a few weeks ago and was fait positive and another test like 2 days ago was negitive...wat the hell is goin on with me? Could it b the morning after pill I took over a month ago or wat? Anyone have advise or answers? Could I become prego now if my husband didnt pull out last night now that ive started my period tday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go see your doctor.. all that pain & all the symptoms might be an ectopic pregnancy. that's very dangerous, they'll give you an ultrasound to check everything out. best of luck.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i have to agree! gp to your doctor... or at least call them and explain your symptoms!
    DanielleFortner

Answer by DanielleFortner at 1:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah I agree, go straight to the doctor. I used to have problems with my period like that... I hope this all clears up for you! I don't think the morning after pill can do that type of damage to you... You could have been pregnant!
    kiwismallz680

Answer by kiwismallz680 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The morning after pill doesn't do anything if you were already pregnant. Have you done any heavy lifting or anything? This happened to my friend, she had a positive pregnancy test, then she had a ton of blood and pain and a negative test, she had a miscarriage at about 5 weeks.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well I lift my one yr old n stuff thats a bout it c may 20th I took the pill then few days later I had wat I thought was a light period then I hadnt had one till now but for weeks ive been cramping like I was gonna start n never did untill now I took like five test one was faint n the rest negitive I dont know wat is goin on I thought I was prego so my hubby hasnt been pullin out could I get prego from that now...i just dnt kno wat to think now im scared im misscarring...o and somone told me you could still be pregnant if u get a period... I had a rough pregnany with my daughter I was on bedrest the whole time for bleeding and goin in to labor early and I also had a low lying plancenta....im scared now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• go to your doctor asap do not wait it could either be eptopic pregnancy or a miscarriage best of luck
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• possibly a miscarriage then? especially if you got a faint + on a test, then now a neg.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011