Do you watch the kid shows with your kids?

I've always watched with my kids instead of doing other things during T.V. time at our house, how about you?

Grungalax

Asked by Grungalax at 1:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• We don't watch kid shows because we don't have TV, but I watch kids movies with her, we are big on Disney movies in this house.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'd rather not, but, I'm always in the same room as the boys. I will say that even after watching the same episodes of the Wonder Pets over and over and over again, I still don't know how they save some of the animals. I must just zone completely out! =)
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I sit with them sometimes but have a book to read or bring my beading stuff to the couch. I hate cartoons and need to focus on something else.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 1:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i watch all their shows atleast once, especially with my older 2. i also monitor what they are watching, their tv is right by the kitchen so i can see and hear it the whole time i am cooking, but they know what they can and cant watch. most of the day though they are upstairs playing their "game" i have yet to figure it out, but apparently it involves barbies and vhs tapes arranged in weird shapes. lol.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Shoot Im so use to watching my sons shows that sometimes I watch them without my kids lol
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• When a show is new to me, I watch it a couple times to make sure I feel it's appropriate, but I really hate watching kids' shows, and they're usually my time for getting things done around the house.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I will only watch to make sure it is appropriate. I really don't like watching these new kid shows. I will however sit and watch one from when I was a kid!
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 11:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011