Looking for a TTC buddy

I'm looking for a friend to keep in touch with while TTC. Interested?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 1:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sure! I'm TTC, but not really actively. Kind of an, if it happens GREAT. But, I'm not charting or taking ovulation tests or anything like that. We want another baby, but we want to let God decide when too. LOL

But if you want to buddy up with someone more involved in their TTC...I totally understand. LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• im the same, i am looking to ttc but not taking temps or anything. just letting it happen :) id be interested
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sure! I'm TTC as well, I'm not taking temps, charting, or using ovulation tests I do try & keep track of my fertile week though. GL to all of us, hope we all get preggo at the same time that'll be awesome! lol
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• goood luck ttc
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sure I've been trying for a few months charting to positions
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• im charting,checking cervix positions and fluid and everything else LOL including taking fertilAid vitamins :) PM ME
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my hubby and i were trying for months to a year both times and everytime i took a test nothing but when he took folic acid and ate lots of celery doing it in missionary with a pillow under your butt and DONT orgasm that worked for us first time we tried both times oh and to do it early in the morning is better the man has a higher sperm count then.
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2011