What's the worst experience you've had at a restaurant?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 1:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• oh god when we were in college on spring break we stopped at south of the border on our way back to nj from fl. it was horrible. we had to track down someone to wait on us, the food was inedible and then we couldn't even find someone to bring us our bill! so we just left (didn't eat the food anyway so i guess it doesn't make a difference!)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I ordered salmon and it was served to me raw. When I asked the server to send it back so it could be cooked, the chef actually came out and said that is the way it should be served. I told him I wanted my salmon cooked. The chef was not happy.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Applebees...a waitress put a sizzling steak plate in front of my toddler. I about killed her. Pretty sure we didnt pay for that meal and she didnt have a job.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• just a week ago i went to friendly's and ordered the crispy chicken wrap, i took a bite and the tomatoes were rotten. they looked completely fine but the smelled and tasted rotten. i love tomatoes, i eat them EVERY day so i know how they're supposed to taste, hubby tasted and one of the waitresses tasted the tomatoes and both confirmed that they were rotten. i was NOT mean about it at all. i was really nice about it and they brought me a new one w/o tomato and i didn't have to pay for my meal and said they threw that batch away, well the next day i went with a friend and got the wrap and the tomatoes were rotten again. i seriously did not feel like complaining again so i picked all the chicken out of the wrap and ate it and i'm not eating anything from there again, at least not with the tomatoes.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• hair in my food
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 3:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• we actually dont go out to eat very often so i cant really remember my last bad experience
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• went to an all you can eat place after a meeting and ate very well... got home during the night was sick as a dog... my friends called me the next day and asked me if I was sick... we all had just about the same things, but I think the salad was contaminated. you know you pay over 15.00 to eat and to get sick... uugh
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 11:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011