If your in a relationship with a guy... who gets mad whenever u dont answer the phone. he gets angry. what is that?? when i dont answer im either at work, busy with my son (i.e. giving him a bath or changing a diaper) hello i cant do neither of those things at the same. and he tells me supposedly that the times i dont answer the phone. that is when is trying to call and feel at ease because he has a bad feeling about something SMH....

he texted me one day and said "i just wanted to see if you would answer... lol. i could care less." and make it so bad the guy is my son's dad....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

•  

Huge red flag!!  Leave this man.  This is a sign of a potential abuser. 

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my husband used to be like that. it's a control thing and you two need to talk about it and get it straightened out before it gets worse.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• drop him like a sack of hot potatoes.. you don't need that drama in your life.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had this problem with an ex, at first I thought it was sweet he always wanted to check up on me, then it started getting excessive, then he tried to attack me, I agree that this is a HUGE red flag!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh, not good mama. Talk to him, go to counseling, or get out.

It could escalate.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Not being judgmental but he sound kinda childish you can't take care of your child with a man that acts like a child what next he's gonna ask you to clean his butt .....just to see what you will say ....don't allow anyone to play games like that.......
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• layh41407 hit the nail on the head. Unless you're ready to get hit years down the road, get out now.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 1:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my df does the samething sometimes!
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011