Cervical position?

im confused on what that means, i just went to the doc. and she said im half.a centemeter dialated but the baby is still behind or infront of my cervix or something like that i heard half a centemeter and got happy and when she said maby a week or two till later i really shut the pter part out, but anyway how can i get the baby or help to get her in the right position sooner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no i mean like walking? or exercises or what exactly is this that the doc was talking about
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• *You* don't "get baby into position," Nature does that, baby does that.

This is something Nature has been doing for a long time; and for about 9 months for you...
    No reason to doubt or question it, or force.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I was about half cm and my cervix was behind the baby's head. I'm not sure what it mean and I didnt think to ask. I just assumed that it was something normal. I dont know if anything will change that besides letting it happen naturally and by itself.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I think that means the baby's head is high, not laying on the cervix, the cervix with thin out and the head will be right there, were the doctor could probably almost feel it when it's time time. Good luck, when are you due?
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 3:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• aug. 6 the doctor though said she thinks it will be a week or two and that sh could already feel babys head
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011