Why is this?

Seems lately when I look around minding my own business...for some stupid reason my dhs ex is in my face! Well not literally but I am not even thinking of her and someone reminds me of her like they look aliitle like her or something about the woman it reminds me of her...arg! WHY!?!
This is too weird or her name wil come up on TVitsa very common name :/
THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you're in love with her?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 1:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• because your watching for it, ignore it- stop thinking about her an it will go away, apparently it in your subconcious . lol
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't know. Why do you think this bothers you? Why do you need to avoid her so much? There are only so many names in the world, some are bound to be repeated. I wanted to name our kid Sasha if it was a girl but he wouldn't let me because it was the name of this previous ex.
    Anonymous

• you need to figure out why you are having issues with her. I used to have this problem with an ex. everything seemed to remind me of him. i felt like i was going nuts. once you are at peace with whatever it is thats bothering you about her, things wont remind you as much, or if they do wont get to you as much.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• maybe ur attarcted to her..
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Let go of your anger, unless you are finding pictures of her in your house like I do with my DH's ex, let the anger go, she does not deserve your energy.  If you do find pictures, burn I do.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 4:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• WTF?....YBNormal & AliciaRelchel why you being stupid?

No I am not feeling that way about her hell no what I am trying to say is she's pissed us off so bad that now she in my face.

@ Gothmama91 you just might be right I do have an issue with her and as I try to ignore it somehow she comes up with something else to piss us off I guess once she is out of OUR lives I will be ok...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• sounds like your sympathetic nervous system..everything to me is explained with physiology :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011