No matter what i do...

seems like me n my bf argue. so sick of it. take for instance lunch today...it's been a rough mornin and i am not in the greatest of moods anyway, but he gets here at the office to pick me up for lunch n starts grabbin my phone to try n call his. cuz it's new n stuff. so i try n help him n it's like the way he acts is so rude sometimes. it's like he wants me to help him figure stuff out cuz he's not all tech savvy, but when i try..he starts yellin at me for it.
so that right there makes me a lil pissy. well heading to the water dept to pay the bill...forgot my wallet...so i get more mad...then he really starts in.
next, i am tryin to tell him that maybe we can figure out some sort of transportation arrangement for him cuz i wanna take my son on a weekend vacation. so he's like well he would have to take a week off cuz he's not sure if i am gonna change my mind cuz i can't seem to figure out what i wanna do. that right there is so hurtful. it's like he's always putting me down for something.
y do i even try anymore. it's like i wanna take a vacation with my son...even if it's for the weekend n he's makin a big deal out of it. hate that we can't seem to talk without yelling.
dunno what to do anymore...

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you living together? It seems like you want to play house without actually being a family. If you are in a serious relationship, you go on vacation as a family or you work out an arrangement that won't interfere with the other person.
    Why does he not have transportation? It seems that he is jealous that you can take time off to go on vacation with your son and he cannot afford to go or cannot get out of work. Why don't you go together when he can get off?
    Why does he depend on you to drive him to work?
    Sounds like you are a mom to 2 kids rather than 1.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Have you tried talking to him & letting him know how you feel? if no then you should and if he gets pissy then honestly leave him because it's not healthy to be in a relationship where your fighting all the time especially when there is a child around. GL ((HUGS))
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• jademom....yeah i asked him if he wants to go n he said no. he really doesn't want to be around to be honest when my son is home. and we do live together which makes it tough. i try to make it all 3 of us, but the 2 of them don't really get along so that's something i am having to deal with. he's making it sound like i am gonna be gone for a while, but it would only be a fri, sat, sun. i know he's on call for his job cuz he's in carpet cleaning, but i just don't know why he has to talk down to me like that. i know where he's coming from bout having to make the arrangements for his work...what's funny is that's not what i was even trying to explain to him....n he gets all irrate.
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• vanillablondie.... yeah i have tried n seems to get us no where. we talk n it's good for a lil while, like yesterday was good...then boom today..it's crappy. i am getting to the point of wondering if this relationship is even worth it anymore. i dunno y i keep holding on??
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Why do you keep holding on?
    Is it the sex?
    Or is there more?

Just comfortable but unhappy doesn't work.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• dunno..that's what i am tryin to figure out...
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2011